How To Play Lucky Bull Card At Online Casino
Lucky bull is known as a popular card game, loved by many players and appeared at online casino Singapore https://www.gogbetsg.com/. Lucky bull has simple, easy-to-understand rules that are suitable for those who just started playing betting. So what is special about this game, how to play with Cashbet168 read the article below:
What Is Lucky Bull?
Lucky bull card is a game offered by many bookmakers in the betting market. This game comes from China, lucky bull uses a 52-card western deck like Indian Rummy Card Game.
When playing Lucky bull players need to bet on 1 of the 4 choices available on the board, each bet selection is divided into 5 cards. The player who bets the correct option with the highest score, they win.
Lucky Bull’s rules are very simple. Players only need to read through the gameplay, combining a little with calculation to have a high chance of winning. So players just need to concentrate, pay attention and learn game information carefully.
How To Play Lucky Bull Card
First, at the start of the game, the player places their money on the position on the table, then the Dealer will divide the cards corresponding to the 4 positions they have been staked and add a piece to the Dealer. Each bet position is dealt 5 cards only.
Next, turn the cards over and add points:
If the total score of the first 3 cards is 10 and the next 2 cards are greater than 10, the player will deduct 10 points to get their score result.
If 3 cards have no total of 10 points then player sums of 5 cards together. The player wins if the player’s bet position has the highest total score.
If in the case the total is equal, the player and the Dealer will compare the 3 cards with the highest value out of the 5 cards. The player with the higher score wins. If equal then compare to suit. Or compare cards according to the rules outlined below.
How to calculate points in Lucky Bull
- Ace: 1 point.
- Cards: J, Q, K count as 10 points.
- Cards from 2-10 are equivalent to the value on the card.
The types of cards in Lucky Bull
- No Bull: The first 3 cards have a total difference of 10 points.
- Bull 1: 3 cards on the left have a total of 10 and 1 or 11 are the sum of the two cards on the right.
- Bull 2: 3 cards on the left side have a total score of 10, 2 or 12 representing the total score of the 2 cards on the right.
- Bull 3: 3 cards on the left side have a total of 10, 3 or 13 total scores of the 2 cards on the right.
- Bull 4: 3 cards on the left side is 10 and the sum of the 2 cards on the right is 4 or 14
- Bull 5: 3 cards on the left side have a total score of 10 and 5 or 15 are the total score of the 2 cards on the right.
- Bull 6: 3 cards on the left have a total of 10 and 6 or 16 are the sum of the points of the two cards on the right
- Bull 7: 3 cards on the left side have a total score of 10, 7 or 17 representing the total score of the 2 cards on the right
- Bull 8: 3 cards on the left side have 10, 8 or 18 total points totaling the 2 cards on the right.
- Bull 9: 3 cards on the left side have 10, 9 or 19 total points totaling the 2 cards on the right.
- Bull bull: Total score of 3 cards on the left is 10 and 2 cards on the right is 10 or 20
- 5 cards with pictures J, Q, K
- 4 cards have the same value
- Small Bull: 5 cards combined have an overall score less than 10, each with a value less than 5
Recently, Cashbet168 has instructed the rules of the game and how to calculate the basic score of Lucky Bull game card. Hopefully through this article, players will learn more about the Lucky bull card game and participating in betting more and more at Cashbet168.