Basically, craps have a total of 2 rounds, it can be ended right at the first round or continue to round 2. Players can place multiple times in the corresponding betting box in each round.
How to play basic Craps:
On the table Craps first thing is 2 dice 6-sided. right dice have equal weight, probability of 6 faces is the same. In this type of game, there is a distinct character called a shooter called “shooter”, who not only decides his own destiny, but also the central character that decides the fate to win against other players. instead of the familiar dealer.
The table is dictated by many fancy bets, with different rules and terms from the rest of the games. Make sure the first-time contacts do not spend time researching, such as searching for this article, for example, no one dares to be confident that they can confidently bet on which box on the Craps table. The table is usually very large and has 2 perfectly identical areas across the board when the special circumstances are in the middle.
Rules without a loophole: Basically, craps have a total of 2 rounds, it can be ended right at the first round or continue to round 2. Players can place multiple times in the corresponding betting box in each round.
Round 1: Pass or Don’t Pass
Before the shooter shakes 2 dice for the first time, players at this turn use two betting areas for the whole game: Pass line – on the shooter, don’t pass bar – not on the shooter.
In round 1, the game will end if it falls into one of two cases:
- Pass line: if the dice hit 7 or 11 then they (the bet in this box) win, if it is 2, 3, or 12 then loses.
- Don’t Pass bar: win when you get 2 or 3 (people bet on this box), lose when 7 or 11, but if out 12 then draw, not win.
If not, if you get 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, the dealer must put a big button with the word “ON” on the area containing the corresponding number that has just been shaken and move to round 2.
Round 2: Look for child 7 or the person named “ON” before
“Shooter” now has to roll the dice many times and only stops the game when the number 7 or the number corresponding to “ON” is recorded.
In round 2, the whole game is won and the game is finished as follows:
- When pouring the number “ON” first: The shooter-PASS faction won, the Don’t Pass side lost.
- When the first 7 is poured: opposite.
After the first dice, in addition to the main bet, there will be a lot of choices between the next dice. Players can freely bet multiple times in different squares at each roll.
Below is a summary of all bet types that players can choose from (note that each house may not have all the different rules and types of odds).
How to play basic Craps in the following types of betting:
To master these types of side bets, you should learn how to play basic Craps first. These extra bets do not require you to play.
Similar betting group round 1
Come (similar to the pass line): win when 7 or 11, if it’s 2, 3, or 12 then lose.
Don’t Come: win when you get 2 or 3, lose when 7 or 11, but if you get 12 then draw without winning.
Odds: Bet with the Pass Line, Don’t Pass Line, Come and Don’t Come. The different combinations correspond to the biggest odds on the craps table.
Bet on the value of the first roll right before the end of game 7
- Big 6: Bet 6.
- Big 8: Bet 8.
- Place Win: 1 of the 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 bets will be first 7.
- Buy: similar to Place Win, but more ways to pay your winnings with 5% service charge.
Bet on the value of the roll that is rolled over the end of game 7
- Place Lose: 1 of 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 bets will be made after 7.
- Lay: is similar to Place Lose, but more ways to pay your winnings with 5% service charge.
Bet on the value of the next roll
- Hardway Pair: Bet that a pair will be rolled before the 7 number.
- Field group combination: Bet that the next roll will be 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12.
- Horn set combination: Bet that the next roll will be 2, 3, 11, or 12.
- Any Craps group combination: Bet that the next roll will be 2, 3 or 12.
- Any 7: Bet that the next roll will be 7.
- Any 11: Bet that the next roll will be 11.
- Aces (Snake Eyes): Bet that the next roll will be 2.
- Twelve (Boxcars): Bet that the next round will be 12.
Each craps table not only has different graphics, but the way the position of the betting boxes in the middle of the table is also different to optimize the logic shows the large number of big, small, pair and exceptional values.
Each betting space that Cashbet168 brings wishes players will be able to focus most on the table and achieve the best results for the player. Hopefully the article on how to play basic Craps , Cashbet168 helps players feel more confident when entering the casino room and want to play Craps.