How to Play Catte Card Game and Experience Cắt tê at Online Casino
Catte is a popular, popular card game. To meet the needs of many people, the Catte game card also has an online version. Join Cashbet168.com to learn about Catte game cards based on the article below!
What is Catte Card Game ?
Catte is a card game using a 52-card deck where each player is dealt 6 cards at the start of the hand. A game of Catte has 2 to 6 players. A> K> Q> J> 10> 9> 8> 7> 6> 5> 4> 3> 2 is the value of cards ranked in order from strong to weak.
If the player owns the cards and they fall under the following circumstances, the player who doesn’t need to play can still win: Four of a Kind, 6 cards the same suit, 6 cards with value less than 6.
If in Cắt tê cards game with up to two people own the above special cards, the winner is distinguished by strength: Four of a Kind> 6 cards the same suit> 6 cards are worth less than 6. Which Four of a Kind is of great value. More is stronger, like 6 cards the same suit.
Instructions For Playing Cắt tê Card Game At Online Casino
First, each player is divided by Dealer among 6 cards, Cashbet168’s automated system randomly selects the first player for the first hand. Next the other players will hit clockwise, they have the option to Fold or Call.
If you are the first player, you should play big cards like A, K, Q. That way you will have more chances to enter the final round.
There are a total of 6 rounds for each Cắt tê hand. In the first 4 rounds, players will perform activities such as folding, face up cards or face down cards. Players who face all 4 cards will be disqualified, player face-up will advance to the 5th round.
Round 5 continues to play, the person face down the card will lose; Those who still have the card go to round 6. Now, face up the card and compare.
Terminology of Catte Card Game
- “ Thiệp”: Only cards are beaten by other players or the cards are face down.
- Tồn: These are cards dealt in the last round and only exist in the last round of the hand.
- “ Chết Tùng”: Only player in all 4 rounds will face up their cards and they will be disqualified
- “ Thắng Tùng”: Only those who win, all those who are eliminated because players face down the card. And the winners will receive a payout many times over the normal winners.
- “ Chưng”: Only the first move in the 5th round.
- “ Ăn Trắng”: Only player who possesses special cards without hitting can win.
Experience Of Playing Cắt tê Card Game At Online Casino
- The player should try to have a “Tùng” because that way the player will be the first to hit the card in round 5 and master the situation of the hand.
- Once in the next round, players should play cards of medium value and face up cards of small value. This is a strategy that helps players keep the big cards to become the first player in rounds 5 and 6.
- It is very likely that your opponent will not have a heart if you hit J heart and the opponent will face down the card. If you want to beat your opponent quickly, hit heart cards in a row, your chances of winning will be higher.
- If you are the first player to start game 5 you should pick the big cards. Do not forget to check the situation, choose or discard cards so that it is reasonable to avoid being kicked by the opponents.
With instructions, play experience as well as basic information about the catte game card, Cashbet168 hopes players will have more chances of winning when joining Cắt tê. At Cashbet168 there are many other equally attractive card games like Pok Deng or Indian Rummy, just click on the search item and type the name of the game you want. Good luck to join Cashbet168.
Recommended : Lottery PK10 – How To Play Pk10 At Online Bookmakers