Blackjack is one of the most popular and popular card games at online and offline bookmakers. Compared to Poker, Blackjack’s popularity is not inferior. Anyone who is passionate about online casino betting cannot ignore this card game. Cashbet168.com will popularize players with the basics as well as how to play Blackjack for newcomers.
What Is Blackjack?
Blackjack is a game using a 52-card deck that has appeared heavily at bookmakers. When playing Blackjack, the player’s goal is to try to draw the card so that the total score of the cards in their hand is as close to 21 points as possible. However, the score cannot exceed 21. The rules of the game Blackjack have many similarities with some card games of other countries. However, there are a few big differences in the form and way of betting that players need to understand.
Rules Of Blackjack At Online Casino
- Players Of Blackjack
There is a maximum of 7 players and 1 Dealer on a Blackjack table. Players will compete for points against Dealer, not against each other. Usually each player will play one hand, however players can still play multiple hands at the same time in a game. This helps players increase the odds of winning significantly.
- Cards Used In Blackjack
Usually bookmakers will use a 52-card deck to play Blackjack. However, since the popularity of card counting, bookmakers have used more than one deck of cards at the same time, against skilled card-counting players. At Cashbet168, 6 to 8 decks of cards are used on a blackjack table. So sometimes players are dealt 2 identical cards.
- Rules Scoring In Blackjack
- Cards from 2 to 10 are equal to the number of the card itself
- Cards: J, Q, K are counted as 10 points
- Ace: it will be counted as 1 point or 11 points depending on the most beneficial situation.
Rules Withdrawal Of Card In Blackjack:
Dealer divides the first 2 cards and the player has the right to draw unlimited more cards as long as the total score does not exceed 21.
After all the players have drawn their cards, it’s Dealer’s turn. Unlike the players on the table, the Dealer is not free to draw cards, the Dealer is only allowed to withdraw more cards when the total points are less than or equal to 16 points, and stop withdrawing when the total points are greater than or equal to 17.
How To Win When Playing Blackjack At Online Casino
Players who want to win Cashbet168 in Blackjack need to meet the following conditions:
- The first 2 cards get 21 points immediately. Now called Blackjack, if the Dealer also has Blackjack, the two sides of Tie.
- The player’s total score is higher than the Dealer, however must not exceed 21 points.
- Dealer withdraws more cards and is over 21 points.
Odds of winning bets in Blackjack
- If you win with normal points, the payout ratio is 1: 1
- If you win with Blackjack, the odds are 1: 1.5
- If you win by insurance bet, the odds will be 1: 2.
Process To Play Blackjack At Cashbet168
- Step 1 : According to the minimum, maximum, … rule of Cashbet168, players will offer a bet that suits their finances.
- Step 2 : After all players have placed their bets, Dealer begins to distribute cards. At the first card split round, each player is dealt a face-up card. Dealer will split the card to the first player on the left hand side first. And then on to the other players, finally the Dealer. In the second split, each player is still given one face card by Dealer, and Dealer receives one face down card.
- Step 3 : After each player in turn received 2 cards, they will begin their turn. And there are two cases that will happen.
Player has Blackjack. If Dealer doesn’t have one, the player wins.
If the first 2 cards have a total score below 21, player has the right to choose the following options:
- Stop Draw Card: If the player feels the current score is sufficient to win the Dealer, the player does not need to draw more.
- Continue to draw cards: Players hope to get a higher score. Note if the next card drawn causes the player to exceed 21 points then the player immediately loses without waiting for the dealer ‘s turn.
- Double: Player draws one more card only after the bet is doubled. After that they do not have the right to withdraw any more cards.
- Split: If a player is dealt two identical first cards, the player can split the two cards into two new hands, the bet amount per hand is half the original amount. The Dealer then plays each hand with 1 additional card separated and continues to play as usual. In cases where two ACE cards are the same, the separated hand is divided into only 1 card and cannot draw any more cards.
- Insurance bet: If Dealer owns a face-up card as Ace, the player is entitled to bet on insurance. This bet is separate and optional. This bet is half of the player’s original bet. If the Dealer has Blackjack, the player receives this premium.
Step 4 : Dealer plays
Dealer will flip the other card upside down after the player has completed their turn. There are two scenarios:
- The first 2 cards have a total score less than or equal to 16. Dealer must draw cards until the total is greater than or equal to 17.
- If 2 cards have points greater than or equal to 17, the Dealer must stop drawing the card.
Step 4: Dealer plays hopes that through the above article, players understand more about the concept and how to play Blackjack. Blackjack is a very simple game, not too difficult to get used to. Like many other games, to win Blackjack players need to rely on luck. However, players who possess a reasonable strategy and play smart, the higher the rate of victory.