How To Play Baccarat Game At Online Casino Singapore
Baccarat game has simple rules, high odds of winning, suitable for those who love speed, do not need to think too much. So most bookmakers offer Baccarat betting, the number of players participating in this game is increasing, and Cashbet168 is also one of those bookmakers.
When playing Baccarat, Dealer uses about 4-8 decks of 52 cards. Players only need to choose to place the following bets:
- Player: You will have 1 to 1 win rate. Example: If you bet 50 $ you will win 50 $
- Banker: You will have a 1 to 0.95 win rate. Example: If you bet 50 $ you will win 47.5 $
- Tie: This is the bet with the lowest chance. Therefore, the odds are high: 1 to 8.
Dealer will split 3 cards for Player and Banker. Players must bet on one of the three hands above. If the door has a higher score, it will win, the lower one loses, and the same point will tie.
Calculation Points Of Baccarat Game Card
- Cards from 2 – 9: are calculated by the number of the corresponding card
- Cards 10, J, Q, K: count 0 points
- Card Ace: is counted as 1 point
In case the sum of the points the card dealer has divided by you over 19, you have to subtract the total score from 10. Example: you have cards K and 9, the total score is 19. Then your Baccarat score is 19 -10 = 9.
Card Withdrawal Convention When Playing Baccarat Online
In game 1, Dealer dealt 2 cards to Player and Banker respectively. Then, each side has to calculate points from these 2 cards and determine the eligibility to continue drawing or not.
- If the total score of 2 cards is between 0-5 points, the player draws the 3rd card.
- If the total of 2 cards is between 6-9 points, the player cannot draw the 3rd card.
The Banker is only eligible to draw a 3rd card depending on the total score of the first 2 cards and the Player’s points. Cases where Banker withdraws cards are as follows:
If the Player cannot draw the 3rd card
- Banker can draw cards if the total score for the first 2 cards is 0-5.
- Bankers cannot draw cards if the total score for the first 2 cards is 6-9.
If the Player is allowed to draw a 3rd card
- Banker can draw 3 more cards even if Player draws any card if the total score for the first 2 cards is 0-2.
- Bankers are not allowed to withdraw cards if the total score for the first 2 cards is 7-9.
- Banker will be able to withdraw more cards when the total score is 3-6. At this point, the dealer will consider the Player’s score. The cases are calculated according to the total score of the first 2 cards of Banker as follows:
- 3 points: The Banker can draw a 3rd card if the 3rd card of the Player is 8.
- 4 points: Banker can withdraw the 3rd card if the 3rd card of the Player is 2,3,4,5,6,7.
- 5 points: Banker can withdraw the 3rd card if the 3rd card of the Player is 4,5,6,7
- 6 points: The Banker can withdraw the 3rd card if the 3rd card of the Player is 6.7.
Playing Baccarat is simple and fun, isn’t it? Just need to know the rules of the game, how to calculate points and how to draw cards, you can easily win fast. Visit Cashbet168 now and not miss the chance to bet on this exciting game!